What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A software that teaches you how to do pitch recognition
- Showing you how to hone your skills with recognizing whether a pitch is in tune
- Showing you how to look at sheet music and play through each note in your mind
- Showing you how to start composing melodies and songs using your inner ear
- Showing you how to identify all of the most common chords by ear
- Showing you how to work out melodies you hear in your sleep
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pitch Master Pro scores 71.86/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pitchmasterpro.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $69.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pitchmasterpro.com you’ll also be taken through to pitchmasterpro.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)